August Digital Mentorship Programme
Thank You for expressing your interest in the August Digital Mentorship Programme
Are you ready to take your digital marketing game to the next level?
Join our immersive 4-week digital mentorship program and unlock the secrets to successful online marketing strategies. Whether you're a budding entrepreneur, a marketing enthusiast, or a seasoned professional looking to enhance your skills, this course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and tools to thrive in the ever-evolving digital landscape.
AUGUST DIGITAL MENTORSHIP PROGRAMME
Thanks to everyone who joined us for The August Digital Mentorship Programme, workshops.
You can still join us for the rest of the month and catch up on last week's session on the replay.
All of the content from this course is available to download after the sessions.
Here is a sneak preview of the course from the first week's session.
Over the course of the four-week course, we will cover a cross-section of topics.
Week 1: Digital Marketing Fundamentals
- Understand the key concepts and components of digital marketing.
- Learn how to set clear and measurable goals for your digital marketing campaigns.
- Explore the stages of the customer journey and how you can convert into sales.
- Discover the importance of a well-designed website and how it impacts your digital marketing.
Week 2: Developing a Digital Content Strategy Action Plan for Q4 2023
- Develop a content plan for Q4 that aligns with the identified objectives and target audience.
- Plan content themes, types, and formats for different digital channels.
- Explore strategies to enhance social media presence and engagement for Q4.
- Outline timelines for executing the digital action plan.
Week 3: Learn More About Free Online Tools Available
- Digital tools to enhance productivity, creativity, and efficiency.
- Highlight the diverse range of tools available for various purposes.
- Introduction to key tools and time-efficient ways to use them.
- Overview of Chatgpt and the best ways to use this A.I. tool.
Week 4: Alternative Ways to Produce and Create Rich Online Content
- Start a podcast to share valuable insights, interviews, or industry updates with your audience.
- Host live webinars, virtual events, or Q&A sessions to interact directly with your audience.
- Provide in-depth content that showcases your authority in your field with Ebooks
- User-Generated Content to create and share content related to your brand or products.
- Recap on Mentorship Programme and Q&A.